homestead - [Homestead] I've seen it all now

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] I've seen it all now
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:44:55 -0400

I have seen some wacky freecycle posts, but this one takes the cake. I have to share this one with you all...LOL

Eleven year old girl in need of portable cart to pull golf clubs. If
anyone has one not being used sitting around somewhere that they'd be
willing to part with it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
--
Bevanron in NW Georgia EarthNSky Farm 34.498N 85.076W
SISU! (Finnish--There is no single word in English that encompasses