homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed Festival

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed Festival
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:11:05 -0700

Say is anyone going to the Baker Creek seed festival at the end of
April? How about you Gene, it's in your neck of the woods, Marshfield
Missouri I think? We're going down first for the Gourd Festival in
Sedalia then we're hitting the seed festival. I'm excited about the
seed festival, the gourd show not so much. My son already has a
standing order in for any hot pepper seeds, heirloom of course.

It is in Mansfield. I want to go but depends on priorities. Going home April first and the rest of April is likely to be pretty busy.