homestead - Re: [Homestead] Places in Missouri

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Places in Missouri
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:47:11 -0800

I am looking for cheap which means small and no direct water access. I have a few leads but when I get to the area in the fall will follow some. My son in North Carolina wants to go in with me in his area but it is a bit pricey. Desert areas are really cheap but I want decent rainfall, some trees, and decent soil. The future remains to be lived.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up
http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal