homestead - Re: [Homestead] homestead@lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:02:53 -0700

I am still in Saipan enjoying the 75 to 85 degree weather and the fabulous snorkeling. You can see pictures of the beaches in my journal. Yesterday I visited a home being built by the owner, very different from what we are used to.

Don, when I zoom out on your MapQuest site, I find myself above Russia. Where are you from Samoa?