homestead - Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:01:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/2004 5:04:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
becidawa AT hctc.com writes:

I BEG YOUR PARDON! Say what? I have violent tendencies because I served my
country?
There are a hell of lot of people in uniform and damn few actually carry
weapons. These days while occupying a country after we invaded it are a bit
different but that's not what you said in that blanket statement.

Exactly my point. I don't think military training breeds violent tendencies
in people. Millions of former military men and women lead normal peaceful
lives.

Drew