homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:24:55 -0700

Warren, you take yourself much too seriously. I was honestly laughing
because it struck me as funny. Besides, I forgot that your demands for
instant gratification had a priority over other things in MY life. Your
post is sitting there for when I get time to sit on line and dig out the
quote.

BTW, you were corny, I was, admittedly probably more towards the spectrum of
silly, perhaps sarcastic, nah, just an honest response forgetting that you
actually probably meant to be snarky.

Lynda