homestead - Re: [Homestead] mistake in Iraq was:Era of unease.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mistake in Iraq was:Era of unease.
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 07:41:55 -0700

I admit that no matter what we do there it will cost lives and prestige but we have to do something. Maybe we should just pull out and let the place fall into chaos or maybe we should just let the dummy & co stay in office and reap the fall out? I do not know,

Iraqi citizens have to take the pull. We need to gradually back out but keep our face. Bringing in more international support financially or people, will help us lessen our load. Militant Muslims will be increasing and refining their guerilla strategies. A mistake was made. Bush bought Iraq. We have to sell it to the international community. Bush and Cheney can't do it.