homestead - Re: [Homestead] mistake in Iraq was:Era of unease.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] mistake in Iraq was:Era of unease.
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:25:47 -0700

I do not hear Kerry saying much that will end the silliness in Iraq.

Don, when you are doing something that is failing, I'll bet you change your tactics, keep looking for the answer. To stay consistent with failure is insanity. Bush appears to simply be stubborn, unable to admit to mistakes. I think Kerry will make changes and if they don't work, he will make more changes. The militant Muslims will change tactics as required. We must do the same. Changing conditions require new tactics.