freetds - Re: [freetds] How to connect Microsoft Sql server from R studio using freeTDS instead of RODBC package

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Manohar Reddy <manu.reddy52 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] How to connect Microsoft Sql server from R studio using freeTDS instead of RODBC package
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:29:56 +0530

Hi,

My MS sql server and R environment running on my local machine and the
respective port was opened, from this link (http://www.freetds.org/
userguide/osissues.htm.) i didn't get much information ,can you please help
out me is there any way that can i download it and configured it on
widnows 8.

Thanks,Manu.