freetds - [freetds] dblib test t002 hanging when run against SQL Server 2008r2 SP2 ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ramiro Morales <cramm0 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] dblib test t002 hanging when run against SQL Server 2008r2 SP2 ?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:16:45 -0300

Hi all,

I'm seeing the above metioned unittest test case fail when run on
AppVeyor (Windows) after being built with Visual Studio 2008 or 2010:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ramiro/freetds/build/173/job/wqtmx2dcm6mcjnj4#L5884

I've tried rebasing/grafting the three commits needed to get AppVeyor
build working on/to different points of the master branch going back
up to a month ago to find the 'culprit' commit to no avail. All of
them fail in the same point: Execution stalls indefinitely when
reading row 47.

It's also happening for FreeTDS 0.95.

This is strange because I remeber seeing the test suite complete
successfully at some point recently.

Is anyone else seeing something similar? I'm asking this here and now
because I won't be able to test this on local systems for a few days.

Regards,

--
Ramiro Morales
@ramiromorales