freetds - [freetds] Starting preparing a new release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Starting preparing a new release
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:16:51 +0000

Hi,
I finally found some time to start preparing a new release. This
morning I went throw my todo list and marked mails trying to prepare a
todo list for the release.

Still in early stage but I posted on
https://trello.com/b/bk0UZNRJ/freetds-todo-list (well, it's all open
stuff :) ). I don't know much about Trello so if you need write access
just ask it.

This time I'm really alone in this so please any help is really
appreciated. FreeTDS has a lot of documentations to update and there
has been quite a lot of changes from 0.91 (there are more or less 850
patches from the fork).

Frediano