freetds - Re: [freetds] Trouble With Configure and Make on HP-UX 11.31 ia64

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Wes Crews <wes.crews AT nexlevelit.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Trouble With Configure and Make on HP-UX 11.31 ia64
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:35:34 +0000

The first error I sent was when the CPFLAGS and CFLAGS variables were set to
"+DD32". I tried again with them set to "+DD64" and the error was as follows:

ld: Mismatched ABI for -lxnet, found /usr/lib/hpux32/libxnet.so
Fatal error.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Wes

Wesley Crews
Senior Information Consultant
NexLevel Information Technology
Phone: 310-977-3609
http://www.nexlevelit.com
mailto:wes.crews AT nexlevelit.com
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified
individual(s) only. This information is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.