freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeBCP to SQL Azure complains table is missing?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: phineas vang <phineas629 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeBCP to SQL Azure complains table is missing?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:34:52 -0500

Hi,

I have to convert a sql 2005 database to sql 2000 to run a
perl script with the win 32: :odbc connection. This is a repetitive
process. I do not know anything about perl coding. Is Free TDS the
correct tool for me to be able to run my perl scrip from sql 2005 rather
than having to convert it sql 2000?

Thanks in advance!