freetds - Re: [freetds] Fwd: [unixODBC-support] PHP PDO unixODBC FreeTDS SQL Server text column size

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jochen Daum <jd AT automatem.co.nz>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Fwd: [unixODBC-support] PHP PDO unixODBC FreeTDS SQL Server text column size
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:59:12 +1200

Sorry,

am I supposed to use the HEAD of 0.91 branch or the nightly snapshot?

Kind Regards,

Jochen

On 29 September 2012 20:58, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Il giorno 29/set/2012, alle ore 06:01, "James K. Lowden"
> <jklowden AT freetds.org> ha scritto:

>>> I wrongly pushed a patch that fix some issue with characters and
>>> bsqlodbc in Branch-0.91.
>>>
>>> Wrongly just cause was not correctly tested, I reverted some changes.
>>> - SQLAllocHandle for descriptor wants a connection, not a statement,
>>> this is the reason for the invalid handle returned
>>
>> Is bsqlodbc in the current patched 0.91 release expected to work in
>> this scenario?
>
> Yes, now should print characters.
>
> Frediano

P.S.: Latest newsletter: Website application reporting - an overview -
http://eepurl.com/pKrAD

Kind Regards,

Jochen Daum

"There is no shortcut to anywhere worth going" - Beverly Sills

Automatem Ltd
Phone: +64 9 630 3425
Mobile: +64 21 567 853
Email: jd AT automatem.co.nz