freetds - Re: [freetds] RE : RE : [Patch] for MS Visual Studio project files

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: LacaK <lacak AT zoznam.sk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] RE : RE : [Patch] for MS Visual Studio project files
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 10:52:09 +0200

I would have already done it if I had VC6 installed.
I also do not have VC6. I made changes only in text editor ;-)
(I think, that also other changes can be done by guess ... structure of project files is simple, understandable)

I have only VS2008 and
VS2010 which use different project formats.
Yes

BTW, VS2010 failed to upgrade the VC6 project. I had to convert to VS2008
and then to VS2010.
Yes it is my experience too. I used VC2005 to open and convert and then save and move to VC2010

Perhaps it is time to add a VS2010 directory. VS2010
Express is also a free solution.
Yes it will be good if it will be accepted by FreeTDS project . Will it be ?

TIA
-Laco.