freetds - [freetds] CTLib and DBLib on MSSQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mahendra Tallapalem <mahendra410 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <FreeTDS AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] CTLib and DBLib on MSSQL
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:13:01 -0700

Hi,
I have some perl programs that were connecting to Sybase, but these Sybase
databases have been migrated to SQL Server.
I need to build the perl scripts on a new server and should connect to SQL
Server. I'm planning to use freetds for this.
Do I need to install the CTLib and DBLib modules on my new server along with
freetds? Are these modules not part of freetds installation?
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Mahendra