freetds - Re: [freetds] set ansi_nulls OFF

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Panos Stavroulis <pstavroulis AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] set ansi_nulls OFF
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:53:37 +0000 (GMT)

Just for the record, I resolved this issue by creating all stored procs by
the auto –script in SQL Server, then manually changing the SET ANSI_NULLS to
OFF within the script and finally I recompiled all stored procs. It seems to
work. Of course a client may choose to amend the ansi_nulls to ON.

Thanks,

Panos.