freetds - Re: [freetds] set ansi_nulls OFF

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Panos Stavroulis <pstavroulis AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] set ansi_nulls OFF
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:50:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Bill,

Yes at the moment the set ansi-nulls seems to defaul to ON for some reason. I
am aware that I can go to all affected stored procs and set it at the top
within the stored proc but I guess if I would like to avoid this as I would
have to re-script loads of stored procs.

So I was wondering whether it's possible to set it on the freetds side so
won't have to make any changes hopefully.

It's possible that my code somewhere hardcodes this to be always ON but if
there is no option within freetds can't see how it can be done.

The other solution is changing the code manually which shouldn't take too
long with some regular expression but not really ideal.

Thanks very much again.

Regards,

Panos.

--- On Mon, 24/1/11, Thompson, Bill D (London) <bill.d.thompson AT baml.com>