freetds - [freetds] MARS_Connection ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rafael Kitover <rkitover AT cpan.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] MARS_Connection ?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 05:30:05 -0500

Hello,

In the DBD::ODBC Perl module there is an option to enable multiple
active resultsets called MARS_Connection, it works on newer windows ODBC
drivers, the native client driver, and the easysoft driver on *nix.

I was wondering if there are plans to support MARS in FreeTDS, or if it
already exists and I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using tds version 8.0, and in this configuration MARS_Connection
does not work.