freetds - Re: [freetds] BCP/ISQL Trusted connection? [NC]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Cedric ROUVRAIS <cedric.rouvrais AT sgcib.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] BCP/ISQL Trusted connection? [NC]
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:12:32 -0400

Hi,

freetds-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 10/28/2009 07:04:59 PM:

> kerberos setup is not so easy... what says "klist" command. I did
> tests using "kinit username@ad_domain" where username is my domain
> username while ad_domain is active directory dns domain (uppercase).

bash-3.2$ klist
klist: No credentials cache found (ticket cache FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_35677)

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt35677
klist: You have no tickets cached

As for the kinit, I am getting different issue:

bash-3.2$ kinit crouvrai@AME
kinit(v5): Cannot resolve network address for KDC in realm AME while
getting initial credentials

> Are you using 0.82 ? There is a post 0.82 patch which fix an NTLM2 issue.

I downloaded the lastest stable version from the web site and used that to
build FreeTDS. I assume it is 0.82, so therefore I don't have the patch?

Thanks,

Cedric

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended
solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible
to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.