freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS with MSSQL 2005 Issue [NC]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "J. Bobby Lopez" <jbl AT jbldata.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS with MSSQL 2005 Issue [NC]
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:32:55 -0400

I just confirmed with the DB admin that the database is indeed running on
port 1433. Also, I did a 'netstat -an' on the system that the RazorSQL
client was running, and it's destination port was 1433. There must be
something else I'm missing.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Cedric ROUVRAIS <cedric.rouvrais AT sgcib.com