freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS 0.82 no longer has tds.h installed?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dossy Shiobara <dossy AT panoptic.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.82 no longer has tds.h installed?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:10:29 -0400

Hi,

I'm looking to update the AOLserver nsfreetds database driver with the
latest FreeTDS 0.82. I grabbed RC4, compiled and installed it ... and
discovered it no longer includes tds.h in the installation path?

Is this intentional? I'd really like to continue using the TDS API, as
unsupported and volatile as it may be ... ;-)

What's up?

--
Dossy Shiobara | dossy AT panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/
Panoptic Computer Network | http://panoptic.com/