freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS hangs when running a select

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Johnson" <serversage AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS hangs when running a select
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:02:35 -0700

We have a Windows system on the same network that uses the same firewall
going through the same VPN tunnel. The Windoze system works great (returns
all the rows). But both linux systems choke. I'm truely stumped. The log
created when setting TDSDUMP did indeed seem to indicate that there was no
problem, data just stopped flowing. I also looked into the ODBC logs, and
there was no clues there either.

Any ideas? Any where I can point a finger and say, "Aha! I have something
to update!"?

For the record, I did try compiling .82RC4 but saw the same results. So I
am thinking you must be correct in that it's not FreeTDS. :(

-Brian