freetds - Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit AT connx.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:41:38 -0700

Windows
> system.

Not sure if I made my own or modified an existing one. My project files
are attached.

> Which version of Microsoft Visual C++ are you using to build
> freetds?

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727 SP1
Installed Edition: Enterprise
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Developers

> By the way, I'm compiling freetds 0.64.

So am I. We made lots of modifications for our purposes. I can send
you a zip file or tar ball if you like.