freetds - Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Chang" <dchang AT fsautomation.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:00:22 -0700

Hi,

Is there a way to build freetds libraries without the cygwin layer (I'm fine
using Cygwin to build the libraries, I just don't want the libraries to
depend on the cygwin layer for the final executables)? If so, does it
require some other libraries like mingw, or is it just dependent on standard
Win32 libraries.

DC