freetds - Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Chang" <dchang AT fsautomation.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Freetds under Windows without cygwin
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:37:19 -0700

Is there a special 'makefile' that I use for Windows. The default one uses GNU tools that may not be available (without Cygwin) on a vanilla Windows system. Which version of Microsoft Visual C++ are you using to build freetds?

By the way, I'm compiling freetds 0.64.

DC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit AT connx.com>