freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL2005: no problem with ubuntu - can't connect with slax

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: gis wautriche <giswautriche AT hotmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL2005: no problem with ubuntu - can't connect with slax
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:14:55 +0100

> It should be documented in the UserGuide (you will find an online
> versione at www.freetds.org). Usually what user wants is "client
> charset" setting.
>
> freddy77

Thanks Freddy.
I tried to change the client charset to utf8 in freetds.conf already but it
did not worked.
I'm thinking it's more about some environment vars that are not set ( if I
echo $LANG I get nothing, for example.)
But I'm really happy with the main stuff working now, so, fine, I'll see that
charset stuff later on.

Again, thanks for taking some time to answer.

Gis.
Nouveau ! Créez votre profil Messenger !
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/