freetds - [freetds] Blowup on 64 Bits

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Federico Alves" <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Blowup on 64 Bits
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:58:03 -0500

Dear friends

I need some help fixing this problem. My Asterisk on 64 Bits RHEL 5 blows up
under pressure, when several calls are being written to the database. I am
ready to hire some professional help, for it is killing my business.

Question, Do I need to compile freetds with symbols to get a more detailed
trace?

This the trace.

#0 0x000000001884555c in ?? ()

(gdb) bt full

#0 0x000000001884555c in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#1 0x0000000100000000 in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#2 0x0000002abc244350 in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#3 0x000000004068e460 in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#4 0x00000000bc244350 in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#5 0x000000004068e400 in ?? ()

No symbol table info available.

#6 0x0000002a9a82d2a3 in tds_flush_packet () from
/usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so

No symbol table info available.

Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)