freetds - Re: [freetds] tsql Tool in a Debian package?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian.bruns AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tsql Tool in a Debian package?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:55:50 -0400

Steve,

I completely understand not including tsql, I'm generally in
agreement. My question is, when someone has a configuration problem
and comes to the list and we say "run tsql with these switches and see
what you get", what are their options? Rebuilding from source kind of
defeats the whole point of having a binary package. Would a
freetds-debugtools.deb make sense?

Brian