freetds - Re: [freetds] CVS backup

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alex Kiesel <alex.kiesel AT document-root.de>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: jklowden AT schemamania.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] CVS backup
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:42:42 +0100

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 00:33, James K. Lowden wrote:
> All,
>
> We don't currently have any plan for backing up the source code archive
> (CVS). It seems to me we should, because Source Forge explicity places
> that resposibility on its users.
>
> Source Forge makes the entire archive available nightly as a tarball:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/freetds-cvsroot.tar.bz2

Hi,

I've set up an anonymous read-only CVS server which includes the
freetds-repository. The file is being fetched at 6am (CET) and is used
to reconstruct the CVS repository.

You can use it with

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous AT php3.de:/home/cvs/mirror/freetds co .

Unfortunately the file offered by Sourceforge seems to be one or two
days behind the "real" repository (at least it has been like that since
Sunday).

Greetings from Karlsruhe,
- Alex