freetds - [freetds] IODBC and libtdsodbc.so

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Doug Norton <dougn AT AgileEnterprise.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] IODBC and libtdsodbc.so
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:24:55 -0500

I need to use the iODBC driver manager with FreeTDS, the problem is I don't
get build libtdsodbc.so. Everything appears to build ok. The only freetds
odbc files that get installed appear to be:

libtdsodbc.0.0.0.dylib
libtdsodbc.0.dylib
libtdsodbc.a
libtdsodbc.dylib
libtdsodbc.la

When I run configure it seems to find iODBC ok because I see the following
configure output:

looking for installed odbc driver manager
checking for SQLConnect in -liodbc... yes

Does anyone have any idea why I don't build the libtdsodbc.so file? I'm
using MacOS X 10.3.

-doug

Doug Norton
Agile Enterprise, Inc
Nashua, NH 03063
<http://www.AgileEnterprise.com>

  • [freetds] IODBC and libtdsodbc.so, Doug Norton, 11/26/2003