freetds - RE: [freetds] freetds-dev on Solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] freetds-dev on Solaris
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:32:42 -0500

Ah, you have iconv.c revision 1.95.

I suggest you ./configure --disable-libiconv [etc]. You don't need iconv if
you're using TDS 4.2, and FreeTDS appears to be having trouble using your
installed libiconv.

If you would rather use Sun's libiconv, I'm happy to work that in. It will
take some better logging to know what's amiss first, though.

HTH. Please let us know.

the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions
by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions.