freetds - RE: [freetds] Problem with data type conversions and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Vanns <jimv AT canterbury.ac.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Problem with data type conversions and FreeTDS
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:50:52 -0000

OK, I have discovered more. The function tds_get_null() seems to think
that the field containing the UID is null - when it isn't. SO in fact
the tds_convert function is never called on that value.

Why does tds_get_null think that the current row,column field is NULL
when it contains that {45535-HHKSJOD-3456} thing!?

Any ideas? Thanks!

Jim