freetds - RE: [freetds] TDS_DONE_TOKEN (and others)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] TDS_DONE_TOKEN (and others)
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:17:59 -0400

Bit fields, yes. enum, no:

$ cat >t.c
#include <stdio.h>
main()
{
enum my_enum var:16;
return 0;
}
LowdenJK@ntc5003$ make t
cc -O2 -o t t.c
t.c: In function `main':
t.c:4: syntax error before `:'
*** Error code 1

> My TODO on prepared statement is (I'm at a good point):
> - discard token added by dynamic protocol
> - handle SQLPutData filling TDSPARAM structure
> - add a test for SQLPutData
> - test parameters length in query.c
>
> Code is in CVS but it must be enabled with --enable-development

Cool.

> PS: are you working on charset ?

Nights and weekends, as time permits. Hoping for a big day Sunday.

out such orders and/or instructions.