freetds - [freetds] Running FreeTDS under VMS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bernard Giroud" <bernard.giroud AT creditlyonnais.ch>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Running FreeTDS under VMS
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:30:55 +0200

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging
to the Credit Lyonnais Group entity sending it and is intended solely
for the addressees. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and its contents do not constitute a commitment
by Credit Lyonnais unless confirmed by letter or fax. The unauthorised
disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of
this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Internet communications are not secured and therefore Credit Lyonnais
shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong
delivery and the mail deletion.
Hi all,

After getting snapshot (20030430), I finally managed to make it work under
VMS,
but I have discovered a few problems, and I tend to be inconsistent between
my mods and what is already in place in two areas: iconv and endian
processing ?

Is it the place to ask the questions ?

Regards,

Bernard Giroud
Crédit Lyonnais (Switzerland) SA
Tel.:+41 22 705 68 15
Fax.:+41 22 705 68 28
Company_code:creditlyonnais
E-mail: firstname.lastname AT company_code.ch