freetds - Re: [freetds] UNSUBSCRIBE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] UNSUBSCRIBE
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:50:06 -0500 (EST)

There are currently 770 people subscribed to the lyris list, 16 of which
have subscribe dates of 11/22 or 11/23. All of the people who have
reported problems were subscribed on these dates. I'm not sure why these
folks were subscribed, I can only say it must of had something to do with
list conversion, and the freetds folks (including moi) had nothing to do
with it. The interesting part is there were recently subscribed to the
lyris list too.

I have unsubscribed everyone who has sent a message freetds-admin, but
people must understand that it is a manual process and may take upto a day
for me to get the mail and remove you.

As to Mr. Richard C. Pollock I believe he is removed, but he sent 43
messages to the current 721 subscribers yielding a total of 31,433 emails,
and indeed received more list email from himself than the rest of the list
combined. So, I have to laugh at complaints of us spamming him. Grow up.

If you accidently got subscribed, first I apologize, again I have no idea
how this happened. Please use the web page to unsubscribe immediately or
email freetds-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org and expect a delay of no more than
24 hours.

Brian