freetds - Re: [freetds] Re: Mailman results for freetds UNSUBSCRIBE!!!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Re: Mailman results for freetds UNSUBSCRIBE!!!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:44:44 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, James K. Lowden wrote:

> > >If you want to reach the human being that manages this mailing list,
> > >please send your message to <freetds-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>.
>
> Or did you think by sending your message to every subscriber, you wouldn't
> be seen as an annoying fool? Because if that was the case, you were
> certainly wrong.
>
> Really, the unbounded narcissism of some people can test the limits of
> one's patience.

Having a bad day Jim? ;-) There seems to have been some sort of snafu
with the list conversion. I think what happened is that people who were
subscribed in the past and then were deactivated were magically
resubscribed (at least I don' think the iBiblio folks pulled your email
addresses out of thin air).

Anyway, if you are on the list and feel you shouldn't be please follow
Jim's earlier instructions for removing yourself, it'll be quicker,
easier, and more effective then emailing 700+ people who can't help you
anyway.