freetds - RE: new to TDS-- What do I need?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: new to TDS-- What do I need?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:33:30 -0500

Really? If that's true it's a bug.

freebcp needs TDS version 7.0+ to work with Microsoft servers. More
precisely, FreeTDS doesn't have a working bcp implementation for TDS version
4.2, regardless of server vendor. But just how the TDS version gets set
shouldn't matter.

out such orders and/or instructions.