freetds - Re: [SOLVED] Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: jklowden AT speakeasy.org
  • Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:22:03 -0300

Hi James,

I'm sorry if it looked as this discussion had been trailed off -- it
certainly hadn't! ;) It took me a while to retake this bug-hunt because
I've been distracted by other matters (also, last Thursday was a holiday
here in Rio, so I stood away from work ;) ), but I really needed this to
work in order not to depend on other co-workers with Windoze machines to
make the tests for me. I was also intrigued by the fact that it did work
in the past, and stopped working "for no reason". So, as soon as I could,
I tackled the problem again -- fortunately, it had a good ending.

Thank you and the whole FreeTDS community (developers and users) for the
support. It is a wonderful tool which allows me to depend even less on
Winblows -- and this is priceless to me =)

Best,

Andre