freetds - [SOLVED] Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: camber AT ais.org
  • Subject: [SOLVED] Re: Apache 1.3.22 + PHP 4.0.6 + FreeTDS 0.53 + MS-SQL 7.0 (win2K) segfaulting
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:18:44 -0300

Hi all,

I am happy to say that this issue can be closed. At the end of the day, it
was indeed a DB permission problem -- Ops guys changed not only the
permission of the DB user I had set, but also the default database on the
MS-SQL Server I was trying to access. All the setup has been reviewed, and
I am (again) happily accessing our MS-SQL Server from my Linux box =)

(Isn't it great when Engineering and Operations go separate ways? *grin*
=T )

I would like to thank you all who replied to my posts, and apologize for
bothering with a non-FreeTDS issue. If it makes you feel better, rest
assured that your guidance was invaluable -- without it I could have never
narrowed down to the cause of the problem.

Best,

Andre