freetds - Re: Thanks, Developers of FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rick Gigger <rick AT alpinenetworking.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks, Developers of FreeTDS
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:30:33 -0600

I would also like to thank the freetds developers because it has also allowed us to do things we never could have done without it. It is fantastic and the developers have been incredibly responsive in trying to solve problems.

Unfortunately our experience hasn't been "not a single problem yet" by any means. Just out of curiosity, what version of freetds did you first use in production. You may know something that I don't about setting it up in a way that will be less problematic.