freetds - Re: Thanks, Developers of FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Coleman, Dave" <DColeman AT US.TIAuto.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks, Developers of FreeTDS
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:32:06 -0400

I too would like to extend wholehearted gratitude to the developers of
freeTDS. We are also using it in a production environment (manufacturing,
no less) and it has proven to be, as Casey said, "no problems yet". FreeTDS
has allowed us an unprecedented level of data collection on our
pc-controlled equipment. As a matter of fact, when my freeTDS-based
applications stop working, that's when I know to tell IS to fix their
servers. :-)

Thank you all, and keep up the great work!

Dave Coleman
Software Engineer
TI Automotive - Meriden, CT
(203) 427-2285
dColeman AT us.tiauto.com
This message is my own and does not necessarily represent the opinions of TI
Automotive.