freetds - Re: Inconsistent results - FreeTDS ( .53) and DBD S- ybase ( 94 )

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Inconsistent results - FreeTDS ( .53) and DBD S- ybase ( 94 )
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:51:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I don't have time at the moment to look at this but I will as soon as I
do. In the meantime, two questions.

Have you tried running the select under SQSH to see if it is perl
specific?

and, if you decrease the size of the numeric to say, (10,4) do you still
get the problem? That is, is it specific to large numerics?

Brian