freetds - Re: MSSQL: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pletyak Attila <pletyak.attila AT erba.hu>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MSSQL: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server
  • Date: 08 Apr 2002 09:20:24 +0200

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 18:17, Chad Enney wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I believe the problem you are having is because you are trying to do
> domain authentication rather than SQL authentication. Freetds does not
> yet support domain authentication - although there has been a few
> messages flying around regarding some progress on this front.
>
> Try adding a new user to SQL SErver that uses SQL authentication - it is
> one of the selections on creating a new user - then remove the "try
> domain login" and "nt domain" sections from the freetds.conf file.
>
> If this doesn't resolve it for you, one of the more knowledgeable folks
> around here probably need to look at it :)

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried to delete the NT domain
authentication, but it did not work either. But when I set the Try
server login to NO, it started to work, 3 of the 6 tests of "make check"
passed.

What about with this long query and long response checks? These are
failed for me. How can I set up the system for these to work? Is it an
MSSQL specific question?

TIA,

Attila Pletyak