freetds - Re: MacOSX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tim Uckun <tim AT diligence.com>
  • To: freetds mailing list <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MacOSX
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:47:55 -0700

Hi,
I'm new to FreeTDS and need help.
I try to connect to MS SQL 2000 using PHP but it didn't happen. I saw an
info on phpbuilder.com about FreeTDS be able to connect to MS SQL from
PHP. I use Mac OSX 10.1.3 and wonder if FreeTDS would work on Macs and how
do I install it, same as Linux? Please let me know.
Thanks
Suravate

If you get this working properly could you let me know? I can not pull datetime fields in php. Nobody has answered my question so I am presuming it might be a php issue. There is a bug report on the php bug list regrading this issue and it's still open. I would be interested in knowing if it's indeed a php issue or a freetds issue or perhaps a freebsd issue.

Thanks..

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
http://www.diligence.com/