freetds - Re: DB-Library: Login incorrect.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: DB-Library: Login incorrect.
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:39:12 -0500

> I can report that on 0.53pre something the error reporting via PHP is
> much much nicer.
>
> Steve: will the freetds0-0.53 Debian package make it out in woody? I'm
> currently compiling the package from sources and distributing the .deb
> on my systems instead.
>
> --
> James Cameron

Thankfully,

We broke the tree for a while sorting out the libtds API change. I'm glad
someone is benefiting from the change.

BTW, task list for 0.53 final:
. two unit tests (one dblib, one ctlib) are broken need to verify against
OC
. Finish TDS 5.0 placeholder support (got the ct_params stuff done just
have to
construct the final packet for ct_send to issue).
. Can someone verify that DBD::Sybase 0.93 is working for a significant
range
of queries?
. unixODBC 2.1.0 seems to have broken FreeTDS support for that.
. Investigate PHP bug reported here a few days ago.

With the exception of placeholders, it's all bug fixes.

Brian