freetds - Re: DB-Library: Login incorrect.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DB-Library: Login incorrect.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:50:39 -0500 (EST)

A bit of expansion on Steve's asessment of the situation.

I believe all of the TDS code for handling domain logins is done.
However, there seems to be some out of band activity going on between
client, server, and PDC. I still believe we could get this working if
someone could get an ethereal (or other pcap) dump of the traffic from
boot time of a Windows client until successful database login.

Brian