freetds - Debian packages (updated soon)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Debian packages (updated soon)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:55:29 -0600

James,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 02:21:17PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> I can report that on 0.53pre something the error reporting via PHP is
> much much nicer.

> Steve: will the freetds0-0.53 Debian package make it out in woody? I'm
> currently compiling the package from sources and distributing the .deb
> on my systems instead.

The woody freeze won't reach optional packages like freetds for a while
yet; I'm actually expecting that freetds 0.53-/final/ will be ready in
time for woody. I have 0.53pre2 packages ready to upload tonight, as
soon as I verify that I have ODBC working. Depending on how you
versioned your local packages, you may have to grab the new ones
manually from the Debian archive, as they're numbered '0.52+0.53pre2' to
make the dpkg version numbers come out in order.

Cheers,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer