freetds - Status of placeholder support?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Willer <willer AT novator.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Status of placeholder support?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

I noticed that in the latest CVS, there's some initial development of
placeholder support. I was wondering: how far along is it, and how time do
you think until it's usable?

I've come across a sudden urgent requirement for deployment of FreeTDS,
and given that our queries already use placeholders, having placeholders
available would make my life so very much simpler...