freetds - Re: mysql_query_resutl ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mysql_query_resutl ?
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:26:37 -0400 (EDT)

>From what I looked at you might just be able to rip mssql_next_result
from the mssql module along with a few associated functions and put it in
the sybase module...There are probably some nuances to it i'm missing, but
it looked fairly straight forward.

Provided with a win32 php script that actually does this for the mssql
module, I might be convinced to do it myself.

Brian